|Day of the Week
||Type of Inmate
||7 - 9 p.m.
||9 - 10 p.m.
|Saturday & Sunday
||10:30 a.m. - Noon & 1 - 3:30 p.m.
||9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. & 3:30 - 5 p.m.
- Inmates are allowed one 30 minute visit on each visiting day
- All visitors must be 18 years of age, unless accompanied by an adult or visiting parent
- All visitors must have a picture ID and be cleared for warrants through the detention deputy on duty
- Visits are first come, first served - you may not reserve a specific time
- You may bring in cash for an inmate
Mail must be sent through the U.S. Postal Service. It will not be accepted if it is hand delivered. Mail should be addressed to the inmate and sent to:
Grand County Jail
P.O. Box 48
Hot Sulphur Springs, CO 80451
- Name and return address should be on all incoming envelopes
- Do not send cash - Use money order or cashier's check only
- Inmates have collect-call phones in their cell blocks
- Inmates may purchase a $5, $10, or $20 phone card from the in-house commissary
- Messages will only be delivered to an inmate in a verifiable emergency